My client is a worldwide leader in advertising communications and are hiring a Finance Manager who will oversee a portfolio of external client and intercompany contracts. Responsible for client's fee calculation and tracking, application of proper revenue recognition methodology and clients contracts management.
- Prepare and manage regular reporting for each client division
- Provide updates as required on status of each account to Account Team leads and Directors
- Preparation of client revenue schedules
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial management reports.
- Identify accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close reconciliations related to revenue accounts
- Ad hoc reporting and accounting research
This client is looking for a qualified accountant with exposure to audits but overall an accountant from a commercial background. This candidate must have experience working in media, advertising, or similar field, preferably at a large networked agency.