Credit and Billings Controller
Senior Credit and Billings Controller
£22k - £24k
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Credit and Billing Controller to join one of our top clients based in Whiteley. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a vibrant and busy team.
The Credit and Billings Controller will be responsible for chasing outstanding debt and ensuring payment of outstanding invoices, credit checking new customers and opening new credit accounts ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debt.
- Manage Direct debit Process from start to finish
- Prepare and submit Direct debit collection files
- Collect BACS report to determine any failed Direct Debits and take action accordingly to update accounts
- Identify risk indicators of potential bad debts and arrange Suspension and Cease of Lines
- Ensure correct and accurate information on customer accounts is maintained at all times
- Maximise the opportunities and capabilities of the current systems
- Produce collection/chase Letters and monthly customer Statements
- Prepare weekly credit reports for Financial Controller to review
- Administer copy invoice requests
- Process credit card payments
- Allocate monthly Direct Debit payments on sales ledger
- Take ownership of customer payment queries / disputes
- Assist with any ad hoc requests to support the Financial Management Team
- Attend weekly credit control meetings to discuss ledger progress and resolve any collection issues
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Used to dealing with high volume accounts
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Sage experience is desirable
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.