Marketing Data Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to be based at this Trust in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
This is a full time role covering maternity on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Their vision is a UK rich in native woods and trees for people and wildlife. The Trust aims to engage and inspire people about woods and trees to help meet their vision of creating, restoring and protecting woodland.
As Marketing Data Analyst you will work to deliver optimal engagement with our client’s supporters and help to implement and improve supporter journeys. Using your awareness and understanding of the Trust wide communications plan, you will select contact data from the Supporter Relationship Management (SRM) system for communications or analysis in order to help meet targets for fundraising and supporter development (engagement, retention, conversion, upgrade).
Key Responsibilities as Marketing Data Analyst
• Work from a data brief to provide data selections from the database for analysis, marketing or communications use
• Provide optimised contact data selections from the SRM database and email platform for planned campaigns/target groups against criteria scoped in discussion with the marketing communications managers
• Work in conjunction with the Insight Team to ensure selections are insight led.
• Apply best practice processes and policies in relation to good data governance, in particular Data Privacy and Communications regulations
• Maintain a schedule of work planned and in progress, keeping internal stakeholders informed about the status of their activity.
• Highlight clashes in audience and seek to resolve these
• Identify areas for improvement
• Check data accuracy and quality and ensure all appropriate suppressions are applied
Essential Qualities / Experience / Skills Required
• Experience of using a CRM system and Data Selection Tools
• Good understanding of the data protection principals and guidelines
• Experienced in handling confidential information.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Good written and spoken communication skills with the ability to express technical information to non-technical audience.
• Good planning and organising skills (managing schedules, planning work, meeting deadlines)
• Able to work in a logical and structured way.
• Ability to work collaboratively
How you need to be
Surefooted – Having a clear sense of direction, being confident by doing the right thing at the right time for the Trust
Nimble – Being innovative and creative and adapting to the changing needs of the Woodland Trust and our people
Trusted – Understanding our people, being a listening ear and keeping promises
Treasured – Great at building relationships internally across the whole of the Woodland Trust and externally with partners and other stakeholders. A professional respected go-to person.
Our client recognises and values their people and you'll have their full support, training and opportunities for professional development. For the role of Marketing Data Analyst, there is a salary on offer of £20,000 to £25,000, along with a contributory pension, life assurance and good holiday entitlement.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Market research, analysis, data, marketing,