Do you have a background of sales success and delivering exceptional service to customers? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive, dynamic and professional business?
My client is a highly reputable, leading national insurance broker looking to expand their team further. They are seeking an Insurance Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, focusing on a niche Personal Lines product on a full time, permanent basis. They operate a fun and supportive culture and excellent benefits.
The salary is between £16,000 - £18,000, dependent on experience plus bonus. Benefits include, full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
Main duties include;
- Provide a proactive and responsive renewal service maximising customer retention
- Invite renewals within company guidelines
- Ensure all policy administration, diaries and queries for mid-term adjustments, renewals and new business are dealt with in a professional, timely manner and in line with company guidelines
- Provide professional support and advice to customers ensuring high levels of service
- Liaise effectively with insurance companies to negotiate renewal terms
- Maintain accurate records and file notes
- Underwrite scheme policies within underwriting authority level or referral guidelines
- Be pro-active and maximise all business opportunities making clients aware of alternative products through effective cross selling and capture of renewal dates
The Successful Candidate
This will suit an individual with some insurance experience or at the very least someone with a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and an excellent background of sales performance in a similar industry.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage personal workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to work closely and flexibly with other team members
- Ability to follow clear instructions to carry out given tasks
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, integrity and commitment
- Ownership of own continuing professional development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Certificate in Insurance would be advantageous but not essential.
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.