Independent Financial Planning Financial Adviser
7 days left
- Full Time
A Financial Services organisation in Warlingham has an opportunity for an IFA to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide existing, potential and new private clients with financial planning.
You will be responsible for the advice and servicing of an existing portfolio of private clients which will be migrated to you by current Financial Planning Advisers. Alongside this, you will grow the portfolio in terms of both client numbers and total assets.
You will have dedicated support in addition to a team of paraplanners. This is an employed role.
- Minimum 5 year client adviser experience
- Experience in both pensions and investments
- Either Chartered Status or within 12 months of achieving this
- Preferably experience in delivering cashflow led planning
- Proven experience of acquiring new clients with a minimum investment value of £250K
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday.