Life Protection Adviser - OTE £62,000+
- OTE: £62,000+
- Basic Salary £25,000 to £32,500 (pro rata for first 6 months)
- Annual basic salary increase upto £45,000 (subject to performance)
- Excellent uncapped commission
- Company Pension Scheme
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Life Protection Advisor within a leading Financial Services Company in South West London.
Our client is an established business providing independent financial advice to clients & their families.
Due to our continued success and further growth we are seeking an ambitious, forward thinking, professional and diligent Protection Adviser to join the business.
The purpose of the role is to provide non-regulated life/protection policies for new and existing customers.
- Previous Life Protection advising experience is essential
- Proven sales experience
- Able to service existing clients (all leads provided)
- Have good all round technical knowledge
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements
- Provide advice on non-regulated life/protection policies to new and existing clients
- Conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone
- Gather information about client’s financial circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given
- Maintain client relationships and be customer focused
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment
- Meeting clients in appointments
- Achieving business targets
- Liaising with estate agency colleagues to provide feedback on success of appointments and progress of clients in tracking
- Tracking clients following completion of appointments
- Working closely with the Financial Administrator’s
Start Date: ASAP
Location: South West London. SW14
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 5.00pm (every other with day off in the week)
Additionally, should you have a client appointment which keeps you at the office beyond your normal working hours; you are encouraged to arrive at a later time the following day.