An exciting and varied Management Accountant role with a successful and dynamic business in Diss.
Your new company
This client is a large and rapidly expanding organisation based in Diss offering excellent progression opportunities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance director the key purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the preparation, development and analysis of key financial information enabling the Company's management team to make well-informed decisions regarding future stability, growth and profitability. In addition to lead, monitor, appraise and motivate the Management Accounts Team and to establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as provide a high quality support service by liaising with management on all aspects of finance.
- Preparation of management accounts for unintegrated ERP subsidiaries;
- Assistance in preparation of management accounts for other group companies;
- Analytically review divisional reporting, interrogate and propose improvements;
- Leading the finance responsibility for the analysis and tracking of costs.
- Preparation and presentation of other financial data as requested on an ad hoc basis;
- Assistance with group budgeting process;
- Assistance with annual Group audit;
- Provision of cover for other member of management accounts team as and when projects fall due;
- Assistance with any tax related queries.
What you'll need to succeed
Suitable candidate will be at least part ACCA or CIMA qualified with recent experience in a similar role and possess excellent IT skills including advanced Excel skills. In addition to this possess the following personal qualities:
- Team player;
- Excellent communicator;
- Ability to build effective working relations;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Commercial and analytical thinker;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Rigour & attention to detail;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- High energy levels;
- Flexibility and commitment;
- Results focused.
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package this role offered excellent progression opportunities and free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.