Deputy Manager - Quality & Governance
My Client is seeking a RMN qualified Deputy Manager for their independent hospital in Fareham to take responsibility for Quality and Governance across the Hospital.
This role is likely to suit a Senior Staff Nurse or Ward Manager seeking their next career move
As Deputy Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership to develop excellent and professional resident centred care within the hospital and taking part in the development and implementation of policies to ensure the efficient and effective management of the hospital.
Hours will be delivered by 5 shifts per week, 2 of which are supernumerary. The post holder will also share a management on call rota.
As Deputy Manager - Quality & Governance you will be -
- Ensuring compliance with CQC requirements
- Acting as Infection Control Lead
- Monitoring and delivery of a range of audits and checks to ensure safe and effective practice
- Leadership of the hospital governance process
- Investigation of accidents and incidents to ensure learning and reduction of risk?
- Provision of high quality, recovery based, nursing support for residen?
- Deputise for the Hospital Manager
- Work with other members of the senior management team to ensure that the service is safe, effective and commercially successful and achieves compliance with all statutory standard
- To participate in the "managers on call rota"
To apply for this post you will be
- RMN qualified with a current PIN
- Proven experience of working within a mental health team as a Band 6
- To be able to deputise for the registered hospital manager
- Awareness and undertaking of clinical audit?
- Awareness of the governance process ensuring "quality" of the service
Salary £36,000 plus benefits