Business Development Manager - Cleaning Solutions - £30-35K
Business Development Manager - Cleaning Solutions - £30-35K + £10k + Car
- Global £Billion Player
- Market Leading FTSE 100 Organisation
- Offering Outstanding Training & Prospects
The Role: The new Business Development Manager will be looking for new accounts within facilities management companies, contract cleaners, hotels, conference centres and the education sector. You will be talking to facilities, contract and processing managers and will retain some of your accounts. A full company induction is provided and this outstanding firm can also fuel your sales career aspirations.
The Company: This is one of the largest non-food wholesalers in the UK and they are experiencing some excellent growth paving the way for new sales opportunities. They manufacture and sell non-food consumables including paper products, janitorial supplies, medical disposables and food packaging, with bespoke options also available. Now seeking an additional Business Development Manager in the South East as a result of growth.
For this Business Development Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You must have a track record in new business sales
- What you have sold is less important than your business development skills
- Money-motivated sales people with plenty of confidence are sought
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car, Share Scheme, Employee Assistance Program
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays, Home Office
Location: Staines, London, St Albans, Tunbridge, Reading.
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting every one of our candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.