Based out of our premises in Blackburn you will be working on machinery for projects taking place across the world. As an Electromechanical Engineer a multi-skilled approach will play a pivotal role in ensuring work is completed, from Panel builds to engineering installations no day will be same and you will be expected to have an hands approach to ensure work is completed. This is a permanent position, working days, offering a salary between £35,000 to £40,000.
We are a wide world company within the onshore offshore industry providing quality solutions for welding fabrication and coating.
As the Electromechanical Engineeryou will be:
- Problem solving of Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems
- Installing mechanical systems such as Bearings, Drive Belts, Gears, Coupling and Chains
- Working with PLC software
- Fault Finding and Correctional work
- Small Panel builds
- Machinery Guarding and Electrical Interlocks
The ideal Electromechanical Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following:
- HSE Credentials and Qualifications
- Electrically Qualified
- Previous experience with PLC machinery and controls
- Knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Hands on approach both Electrically and Mechanically
- Strong communication skills
We are located just off the m65 motorway with ample free parking and a clean and friendly working environment.