A leading company based in Newcastle under Lyme, near Stoke on Trent has an exciting opening for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some experience in a finance or accounts environment, who is looking for the next step in their career.
- Salary of £16,000 - £18,000
- £1000 annual bonus based on hitting job related objectives
- 22 days holiday plus bank hols
- Free parking available
- Free refreshments
- Rewards, incentives and a great team environment
Responsibilities to include:
- Investigating invoice queries and discrepancies for a busy fleet management company.
- Liaising with business customers and internally departments to identify errors and resolve queries.
- To process financial information.
- Collating and validating data sets from suppliers and importing onto the management system.
- Processing a variety of other forms of documents and resolving inconsistencies and errors.
- Advanced use of excel functions to analyse and interpret data sets.
- Provide support to internal departments with the supply of data upon request within agreed timescales.
You will have worked in an accounts or finance department and have a good understanding of the administration and documents in such a department. This is essential to be considered.
You may have previously worked in an accounts payable or credit control position.
You will be articulate and demonstrate confidence as the role involves lots of contact with external customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- Strong focus on delivering great service to clients.
- Advanced excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables etc.).
- Accurate and efficient data input and validation.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- Motivated by desire to exceed KPIs and targets.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Attention to Detail.
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.