Lichfield based Company
- SAGE Accounting package
- Organisation skills
- Prioritising workload
- Database management (Access preferred)
- Spreadsheet manipulation (Excel)
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, electronic, written
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use of Sage Line 50 accounts package and Excel spreadsheets
- Collating data and setting up new customers and suppliers
- Maintaining and updating customer and supplier records
- Raising customer invoices
- Processing supplier invoices, authorisations, payments and sending remittance advices
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly reporting on all client bank accounts
- Raising and distributing monthly statements
- Credit control
- Producing weekly reports where necessary
- Preparation of monthly financial reports for client meetings and ad hoc reports on request
- Monthly analysis of debtors and creditors reports, nominal activity and the chart of accounts
- Quarter and annual VAT reports and payments
- Calculation of Deminimus and partial exemption where necessary
- Preparation of client accounts and assistance to the Accountants for the year end process
- Filing year end accounts with Companies House and Charity Commission on request
- Liaison with clients, customers and suppliers
- Undertaking other such duties as required by the Senior Management team
If this role is of interest then please do contact Charlotte Bell asap on
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales