Immediate opportunity for a qualified Financial Accountant to join a rewarding Not-for-Profit based in Leeds
The organisation provides a range of quality services to the community. They work with people who have a learning disability, have mental health problems, have issues around substance use - drugs and/or alcohol - or who are or have been homeless. Services include a variety of housing & accommodation based support and care, day services & community based support.
As Financial Accountant, you will use your accountancy skill to support the Finance Director within the following areas:
- Assist on year end accountants and asset registers.
- Analyse and report on financial accounts/year end accounts.
- Provide regular reporting directly to the Finance Director.
- Work closely with the Finance Team and auditors on accounts.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Competent with finance systems
- Ideally experience with final accounts
- Able to work without supervision
- Immediate Start
- Prime location in Leeds
- £35,000 fte
- Rewarding organisation