A thriving multi-office London firm wants a new Family Lawyer to take a leading role in this their already highly regarded and established practice.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Family law specialist (Solicitor or CILEX) with at least 4 years PQE handling privately funded work in either an Associate or Senior Associate capacity.
If successful you will be working alongside a Partner in the Family Department in their established North London offices as they look to take their practice to the next level and build on their consistent growth and success. The successful candidate will have a broad range of experience with an emphasis on financial settlements.
Key aspects of the role include:
* Conducting own caseload and providing advice and representation to the firm's clients;
* Willingness to undertake own advocacy;
* Ensure services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs;
* Develop and maintain good client relationships and manage client expectations;
* Commercial and financial awareness including ability to take responsibility for financial control of own client matters;
* IT skills commensurate with the role, including ability to work without secretarial assistance;
* Building strong working relationships with colleagues;
* Marketing skills and willingness to market the firm and bring in new business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Family law specialist to take their career to the next step and look to get onto the partnership track in the coming years
Apply right now by sending your CV right here, or call Frank first for an initial conversation.