Graduate Sales Consultant
This UK brand leader is looking for a candidate to join a Graduate Sales Training scheme. You will be exposed to a number of departments to gain great exposure to the business.
Sector: Commercial VehiclesServices
Role:Based from a busy sales office, as a graduate sales executive you will work with an experienced sales team as well looking to generate new business initially. Converting leads, producing quotations and developing accounts you will need to have well rounded people skills with the tenacity to win business face to face.
The Company:One of Europe's largest providers of commercial vehicle services has an immediate need for a graduate that has an interest in the automotive industry and is looking to break into business to business sales.
As a Graduate Sales Executive responsibilities will include:
- New business
- Generating awareness of the portfolio of products
- Progression to key account management
- Proposal and quotation writing
- Technical support
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent personal presentation
- Interest in the automotive industry
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £20,000 basic salary plus OTE £30,000
- Healthcare and Pension
- 23 days holiday