7 days left
- Full Time
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for a Case Manager to work with offenders and ex-offenders on a full time basis. The position is based in London and is a key part of the team working alongside Resettlement Manager and the Head of Learning.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Guide and mentor the inmates in preparation for release and support them into employment or further training upon release
- build a professional relationship with other delivery agencies and community partners to ensure that participants receive the relevant support prior to and post release
- Maintain accurate data, paperwork and records
- Plan for and oversee the delivery of training and assessment to ensure that participants hold the relevant card and information prior to working.
The relevant candidate must be: organised, diligent, motivated, a team player and Microsoft office literate. You must also be able to plan ahead and manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and meet deadlines and have experience of managing and administering a budget.
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 dependent on experience.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lauren Tallentire at Service Care Solutions
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.