Management Accountant - EXCLUSIVE, RETAINED!
Jenson Fisher have been engaged on an exclusive, retained basis by an ambitious, established and growing SME based on the outskirts of Dundee who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent, full time basis. In this newly created role, the successful candidate will be responsible for maximising the use of their bespoke financial software whilst ensuring that strong financial processes are in place in order to facilitate future business growth.
In a role which will ideally suit a Qualified Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following key areas;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of business KPIs on a weekly basis for Director review.
- Budgets and forecasting; including cash flow.
- Overseeing invoice processing and ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Displaying knowledge of the payroll process.
- VAT returns.
- Collation of financial information for year-end purposes.
- Maximising the use of their industry-specific financial software.
In a role which is easily commutable from either Perth or Dundee this is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to utilise their skills and experience in an exciting growth phase for their employers. To be considered please contact Martin Crines, Partner at Jenson Fisher Consulting using the details provided or alternatively please apply by clicking the link.
Jenson Fisher are the retained partner of our client and are delighted to be bringing this role to market on an exclusive basis.