Golf Supervisor - Golf Club - Reigate
We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong Golf understanding and background who can also get involved in delivering a great front of house experience to join our clients golf club based in the heart of Reigate.
The job purpose is intended to be a complete support role for the Golf department, assisting in the running of the shop, supervision of shop and front of house staff, along with supervising front of house golfing activities.
- Organise all golf related front-of-house duties whilst on shift.
- Plan and oversee the set up of all golfing events whilst on shift.
- To supervise the day to day operations of the Golf Shop ensuring it is run as required.
- To supervise the Golf Shop staff on a daily/monthly basis ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- To be a role model for junior staff in terms of attitude, work ethic and customer service.
- To act as Duty Manager responsible for the department in the line manager’s absence and as and when required.
- To ensure that all customers are satisfied with the function or event, dealing with special requests, issues and complaints if and as they arise.
- Ensure that customers are served in the correct manner by professional and friendly staff.
- Assist in the service at all times within the F&B Department as requested.
- Supervise stock rotation and organisation of the Golf Shop.
- Carry our monthly stock takes of Golf Shop inventory.
- To liaise with the line manager as to the implementation and enforcement of all applicable company policies and operating procedures.