Band 6 Community Physiotherapist
Community Physiotherapist - Band 6
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are pleased to be working with Southend Hospital NHS Trust to recruit a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist on a full time, permanent basis (37.5 hours per week)
Your new role
Working within the community, you will be working independently to manage your own case load, as well as undertaking all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner to deliver individualised treatment plans. You will be required to liaise and develop good working relationships with patients, families, physiotherapy staff and other relevant professionals within this speciality. Travelling to patients homes will be required daily around the local area, therefore having a driving licence is a must.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you will need to:
- Be a member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Be registered with the HCPC (Health Professional Council)
- Have relevant CPD
- Have at least 18 months minimum experience as a junior
- Have a working knowledge of broad range of patient conditions
- Have experience of working as part of a rehabilitation and/or multi-disciplinary team
- Have a full, clean driving licence
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent Band 6 salary which is dependent on your experience. You will also be working with an innovative, friendly and dedicated team that encourages growth and progression. A large range of staff discounts will be available to you, as well as a competitive pension scheme, and 27 days of annual holiday entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.