6 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking am experienced Paraplanning Manager to join our clients growing Financial Planning business to lead a regional team of highly technical Paraplanners and Report Writers to ensure they deliver high quality compliant and timely advice for their Financial Planners and their Clients
The successful candidate will be required to develop the research processes and documentation and champion best practice ideas to continually refine and improve the client experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is minimum CII level 4 qualified, working in a similar role, looking to take the next step in their career by joining a growing business where they can add value and affect change.
Given the regional spread of the Financial Planning team, applications will be considered for any of their office locations.
- Have the level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have the A3 or equivalent pensions transfer qualification
- Be aiming to achieve the Level 6 CII Diploma in Financial Planning
- Have previous experience working as a Paraplanner with experience managing others
- Have a high level of technical knowledge in relation to pension arrangements and estate planning
- Have a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills for self and others
- Be able to work in a proactive manner with demonstrable experience of making process improvements
- Strong relationship building skills
- Have good IT skills and able to learn and embrace new technology