Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Hampshire
7 days left
- Full Time
ROLE- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
SALARY- £37,000- £45,000 per annum dependant on experience.
My client designs and manufactures a variety of electro-mechanical products and they are looking to take on an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the Hampshire area.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree/ HNC/ HND qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar design role with transferable skills
- Proficiency with 3D CAD- ideally SolidWorks (others may be considered if experience is relevant)
- Experience of working with electro-mechanical products or systems is essential
- Experience of working with a variety of materials including sheet metal
- Experience of design for manufacture
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team and lead when required
- Excellent communication skills
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Contributing to the design of products involving electro-mechanical aspects
- Using SolidWorks software for 3D design work
- Communicating effectively with different team members
- Taking designs right through from concept to production
- Helping to improve the mechanical design function and also improve quality
- Visiting customer sites at times for the definition of customer designs
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency