Client Service Manager
- Selling subscriptions to a business information tool providing High Networth intelligence
- Targeting Corporate Finance, Private Banks and Wealth Managers across the Financial Services and Luxury Retail sectors
- 75% relationship management and 25% account management
- Flourishing firm with regular European travel
The Role: Looking to expand their dynamic London team, the Client Services Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of accounts utilising a business information platform providing High Networth intelligence targeted at the Financial Services and Luxury Retail sectors. Acting as the main point of contact for end-users, the Client Services Manager will ensure the smooth running of renewals as well as manage several pre-existing accounts and prospect for new business within a small territory. This is a hybrid relationship management and account management position, suited for any commercially aware sales professional who is looking for a client facing position with frequent European travel.
The Company: Established in 1999, this progressive business information firm are global leaders within the High Networth intelligence market. Recognised for generating new business and networking opportunities with people who can benefit from wealth-creating liquidity events, their intelligence tool services companies across 8 locations worldwide. Constantly looking for innovative people to grow their team, the Client Services Manager will be joining a niche firm where there is genuine opportunity to take control of their own career path.
As Client Services Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of accounts utilizing a High Networth intelligence platform
- Relationship management
- Prospecting for new business within a small territory
- Attending regular client meetings with clients across the Financial Services and Luxury Retails sectors
For this Client Services Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2-5 years proven B2B sales experience
- Have sold into the Financial Services sector or have previous Account Management experience
- Bright, engaging, and commercially aware sales professional
Benefits of this Client Services Manager role:
- £33,000 basic plus £10,000 uncapped OTE
- European travel at least once a month
- Vibrant working environment and serious earning potential
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Mark Ansell-Carter on .