Tax Senior - Practice Firm - York
This opportunity lies with a leading, proactive and successful firm of accountants, which offers support for study and a genuine desire to further their employees’ careers.
Because of the firm’s expansion and successful business development we are working with the partners to recruit a Tax Senior with a 'can do’ attitude to join their evolving team. The directors are very receptive to new ideas and would welcome your input into helping to streamline the firm's tax offering.
Applications are welcome whether you are part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience. You can expect an excellent market salary, continued support and enjoy a varied and challenging client portfolio.
- Working on a mixed portfolio of clients from a wide cross section of industry sectors and business activities
- The role will predominantly focus on income and personal taxes, CGT and so on but you will be involved with corporation tax as well
- Assisting with tax planning activities
- Preparation, review and submission of tax returns
- Review of P&L Accounts of Partnerships and Self-Employed clients
- Assisting junior staff members and advise internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
- Maintaining direct contact with clients to build good client relationships and liaise with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation
I am always interested in speaking to you if you have previous experience working with Professional firm(s) of accountants, whether your experience is in a mixed accounting role or more specialised in Audit or Tax.
Please note that you will need the appropriate experience outlined in the advert derived from working within Public Practice accounting. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business and I cannot consider experience gained from a commercial or industrial background.