STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
CNC Programmer - (Programmer Setter Operator) - Modern High-Tec Facility, No shifts, Excellent Starting Salary, Permanent Contract.
Established in 2005, Cougar RED Ltd (www.cougarred.com) specialises in Automotive and Motorsport High Precision Engineering. Through expansion we have immediate need for an experienced CNC Programmer Operator Setter to enhance 5-Axis Milling services at our modern premises in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire. In this role you will be working on a wide variety of client projects programming and producing 1-off components and small batch production. You will also be working on the exciting development and production of our own expanding product range.
Do you have these attributes?
- Organised - Displays initiative and manages workload efficiently.
- Communicative - Able to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Quality Driven - Maintains consistent high standards
- Responsive - Acts and adapts quickly to changing customer needs and deadlines.
- Reliable and Motivated - Commitment to aiding productivity and business growth.
- Tidy - Maintains clean equipment and a safe working environment.
If you have the right attributes, are they backed up with technical skills and knowledge required for the role?
- Minimum 5 years CNC experience in 5-axis vertical milling.
- Excellent knowledge of materials and machining techniques (speeds, feeds).
- Good fixture design experience.
- Strong programming skills, ideally in connection with OPEN MIND hyperMill CAD/CAM application (although training will be given).
- Excellent Setter/Operator skills including extensive tool setting experience.
- Experience of Heidenhain controls.
- Ability to quickly and accurately interpret technical drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture.
- Highly confident in the accurate use of quality testing instruments
- Basic computer use with knowledge of Word/Excel
Salary and Benefits
Joining Cougar RED means you will be rewarded with a modern high specification facility equipped with the latest machining technologies, friendly colleagues, a variety of projects and of course an attractive starting salary.
Employment package offered:
- Starting salary: £31200 - £37440 p/a (depending on experience) (£15.00p/h - £18.00p/h).
- Full-time, permanent contract
- 40 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
- Flexible working between hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm
- Annual pay review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Training opportunities
- Overtime paid at enhanced rates
- 20 days paid annual leave (4 weeks) in addition to paid bank holidays
- No nights or shifts
- Convenient free onsite parking
- High specification modern workshop
- Weekly Pay
- Company pension scheme
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please submit your CV immediately together with a brief cover letter outlining your experience.