7 days left
- Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for my client based in Slough.
My client is a international delivery organisation based in Slough. They are currently recruiting for a newly developed Bookkeeper role to join their fast growing Finance team.
The duties will include:
- Creating weekly sales invoices
- Appropriately coding and posting supplier invoices ensuring that the appropriate authorisation
- Recording bank transactions & Bank reconciliations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate company accounting ledgers to trial balance
- Handling accounts payable and receivable queries when required and requesting or creating
- Handling inter company Group balances accounts ensuring that they agree monthly.
- Chase debtor's outstanding payments.
- Maintaining stock control through invoice posting and assist in ordering of these.
- Help the year end process with audit requirements.
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
For the Bookkeeper role you :
- Must have experience in a Bookkeeper role
- KNOWLEDGE OF NAVISION IS A MUST!
- Great organisation skills
- Good Excel
- Can work under pressure
- Team player.
For the Bookkeeper role my client is offering:
- Salary between £22k - £26k depending on experience
- Study Support can be an option
- 20 days holiday