Are you a newly qualified Accountant looking to make the step up in to a Finance Manager role? Working for a multi-site business, you’ll act as the key point of contact for their business unit in Nottingham; providing expert commercial analysis to assist the senior leadership team with their decision making.
If you’ve completed your CIMA / ACCA / ACA exams and now want to take ownership of driving the financial performance for a growing business, this could be the perfect move for you.
- Plan, manage and deliver the budgeting and forecasting process for multiple sites
- Act as the key point of contact to partner with the senior leadership team to allow them to make informed business decisions
- Weekly and monthly sales performance analysis and identification of trends
- Product and customer profitability analysis
- Production of management accounts with analysis and commentary to be submitted to Group
- Mentor and develop the team of Part Qualified Accountants
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified
- Experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment would be advantageous