Apprentice Energy Broker
Apprentice Energy Broker
Salary: £650p/m + Commission - NVQ Levels 2,3 & 4
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join as an Apprentice Energy Broker in our client's rapidly growing office based in Shoreditch’s uber trendy Brick Lane, London.
Established in 2013, our client are rapidly expanding and looking to recruit apprentice energy brokers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidates to kick start their sales career whilst having the added benefit of being able to earn while you learn in a fun, dynamic and rewarding environment. Our client value their employees and provide both full sales and industry training to ensure those working with them are the best in the industry. As they continue their aggressive growth throughout 2016, opportunities to progress within the business will present themselves. They are looking for highly motivated individuals who understand the high volume of productivity required to be successful. In exchange, they offer a generous commission package, regular nights out and various incentives.
Being a young company, our client aim to promote growth within the organisation. All successful apprentices will have the chance to progress on to becoming a senior broker responsible for managing their own pipelines and closing their own deals with uncapped commission earnings and a £18-£23k basic, £35,000 OTE . Likewise all brokers will have opportunity to progress into management and senior management.
Duties of the Apprentice Energy Broker
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective customers across the UK
- Matching the needs of prospects with the products they offer
- Closing energy sales
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for the other product experts
- Building a ‘pipeline’ of prospects for the future
- Capturing customer information correctly within our purpose built in house CRM system
Desired skills of the Apprentice Energy Broker
- Any previous office based work experience is beneficial but not necessary
- Hungry for further learning and development.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Clear communication skills, appropriate for all levels within the business.
- Professional in all aspects of their role.
- Empathetic to supplier needs and expectations.
- Good Rapport
- Good listening Skill
What can you expect?
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment
- Experienced and supportive management team
- Performance related bonuses, incentives and nights out
- High growth business (opportunities)
The candidate will take on a fully structured apprenticeship programme. This will involve assessor and workplace visits, off the job training (at least once a month) and development on the job through mentoring and coaching.
The Apprenticeship will consist of the following elements;
- ERR Booklet – Employment Rights and Responsibilities booklet which candidates are required to complete.
- NVQ – The candidate will be assessed every 4 weeks on their skills and competencies of the job role.
- Technical Certificate – This will consist of a number of workshops teaching the candidate the under-pinning knowledge of the qualification.
- Functional Skills – This requires candidates to obtain a minimum skills level in Application of Number, Communication and IT through guidance and examination. Those candidates with GCSE's in these subjects will be exempt.