Deputy Nursing Home Manager
My client, a family run provider is looking for a deputy manager for their medium sized home which caters for residents living with dementia. The home is situated in Maidstone.
My client is looking for a Deputy Home Manager who is passionate about their work and who is excited by the prospect of furthering the home`s progress and continuing to drive up standards.
The main purpose of the role is:
- Supervise all staff involved in `Care Services` either directly or through Registered Nurses and Senior Care Assistants.
- Be part of the Home`s Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care services.
- Be expected to be part of the RN rota for the Home and work a number of RN shifts per week as required.
- Support the Home Manager to develop the Registered Nurse team to obtain and sustain the necessary clinical skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents using evidence based practice.
- Ensure a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
Salary: £17.55 hour increasing to £17.80 on successful completion of 6 month probation and a performance related bonus of up to £1,425.00 per annum
Hours: 40hrs per week
What is on offer:
- A friendly, family run work environment
- The opportunity to take on additional responsibilities that suit your experience, skills and interests
- Assistance with your Nurse revalidation
- A comprehensive in-work training programme (at full pay)
- Free uniform & DBS check when joining
In order to be considered for this job you will need a current valid NMC pin number
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Laura Baldwin on or alternatively send your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.The salary for this position is from £38,000 per annum dependent on experience.