Senior Account Manager - ES3198
6 days left
- Full Time
Internal Events company who specialize in internal communications and team building, are seeking their next Senior Account Manager in London. Could this be your next dream job...? Keep reading...!
My client is a Global Events company, who help leaders communicate better through truly remarkable events and communications, and they are looking for their next Senior Account Manager to work in their London office. They help better through internal events and communications that excite, immerse and engage people emotionally with business strategy.
As the ideal Senior Account Manager, you will have the following responsibilities;
• Project Management - Full responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget.
• Content Development - You will have the opportunity to show Inspiring creativity and emotional engagement.
• Financial Management - Full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets with the Client Services Director.
• ROI - Following client buy-in with the Client Services Director, responsibility for delivering and implementation of ROI using the brand's framework to determine the effectiveness of events through setting and measuring clear objectives.
• Client Management - Heading up day-to-day client relationships and leading and facilitating project related meetings.
• New Business - You will be working with Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with our brand.
• CRM - responsible for keeping CRM up to date with account contacts, updating notes etc.
• Line Management - You will have the opportunity to support direct reports to perform at their best and enabling training and development in line with the client communication framework..
• Culture - Demonstrate the company values and live and breathe the brand behaviors.
The successful Senior Account Manager, should have the following skills and experience;
• You will have outstanding interpersonal skills
• You should be good at building relationships, organizing and have great attention to detail
• You will be autonomous, have leadership skills, and be flexible
• You will be creative and dynamic, have the ability to work in a team and to see projects through
• Senior Account Manager or equivalent level event production experience ideally in an agency environment
• Large budget event experience - including international
• Line management experience
• The ideal candidate should have experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
• Experienced in using ROI methodology
• Experience of working with internal communications teams
• Experience of video production
If you think you are this company’s next Senior Account Manager, please get in touch today!