Product Cruise Development Executive
Cruise Consultant - Woking - £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary
Do you have the passion to thrive within a fast-paced environment? If so this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting cruise department within an established travel company. Responsible for the product offering on a portfolio of cruise lines you will have excellent cruise and destination knowledge.
Cruise Consultant Features:
- Taking calls from agents and making tailor-made cruise bookings
- Managing product offering for an allocated portfolio of cruise lines
- Responsible for delivery and repackaging of a range of products from various suppliers
- Creating market leading cruise & stay offers
- Working closely with the marketing team to support marketing campaigns and write creatives and sales orientated advertising and brochure copy.
Cruise Consultant Skills Required:
- Proven experience in a reservations role within the travel industry either for a tour operator, cruise company or travel agent
- Cruise sales experience
- Experience of creative writing would be advantageous as would knowledge of email marketing
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office
Cruise Consultant Additional Information:
- Hours of work are Monday - Saturday 09.00 - 5.30pm
- Previously successful candidates have come from a Cruise Consultant, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Reservations or Sales Consultant background.
To apply for the role of Cruise Consultant please email your CV to or call Lisa or Louise on
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk