Unit Manager - SW London - £41K!
I am looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated Unit Manager to work at my client's beautiful 85-bedded nursing home located just outside of Croydon, offering predominantly dementia/EMI care alongside physical disability and general elderly care.
My client has provided award-winning care in purpose-built facilities for over 30 years across the U.K., thereby allowing older people to enjoy the highest quality of life. Those under the care of my client receive not only 24 hour care, but also companionship and independence. My client goes above and beyond the standards for elderly care homes, paying attention to every detail of resident's life. Their goal is to continue this standard of care, through excellent practice working with like-minded, hardworking and passionate members of staff.
In this role, you will be in charge of all care activities within the Unit e.g. ensuring accurate documentation of records, monitoring care plans etc. furthermore, you'll be responsible for providing cover out of hours/acting up when required in the absence of the manager. Assessing physical and mental needs of each individual under your care will form a large part of the role, as well as building excellent working relationships with colleagues, external healthcare professionals and agencies. You must maintain an awareness of clinical policy frameworks and guidelines, e.g. DoLS/MCA and keep up to date with recent changes/developments.
- Generous salary of £41K
- Company pension
- Permanent, full-time contract (48hrs p/w)
- Educational opportunities to aid CPD i.e. NVQs
- Career progression suited to your personal development
- Friendly, hard-working care management team
- You must be a Registered General Nurse with an active and clear NMC pin number
- A minimum of 2 years senior nursing home experience is essential
- You must have previous elderly/dementia care experience
- You must have excellent leadership, clinical and organisational skills which must be
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit to your CV to ensure you have the best chance of securing your ideal job - and it's totally free!
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy