Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join a well-know hospitality brand close to Macclesfield.
A UK leading specialist in its field, with a brilliant reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join their growing business.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will report in to the Payroll Manager, and will be responsible for assisting with weekly and monthly payroll:
- New starters and leavers
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- P11D, P45 etc.
- Updating payroll records
- Resolving payroll queries
- Preparing reports of earning and tax summaries
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data
The successful candidate will have:
- Recent knowledge of working in a payroll position - ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of manual calculations and end-to-end payroll - ESSENTIAL
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VLookups and Pivot Tables) - ESSENTIAL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- Strong teamwork skills - ESSENTIAL
£23,000 + on site parking + generous holiday allowance + generous pension scheme + flexible working hours + other brilliant benefits