Events Sales Executive
Our client is an international educational travel organisation that specialises in arranging short-term placements for healthcare students in Africa, Asia and South America.
As a dynamic and fast-paced organisation, there is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Events Executive to join the team and take responsibility of delivering presentations to students and getting them to sign up to a placement.
Based in the head office in Brighton, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating sales leads by delivering university presentations across the UK, attending student society events, and increasing the number of returning student 'Ambassadors'. The ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels is key. A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential.
Although the position is predominately based in the UK head office in Brighton, there will be certain periods of the year where extensive travel within the UK to university events will require some overnight stays and/or evening and weekend work.
Key responsibilities for the Events Sales Executive include:
- Representing the company at university events across the UK by delivering presentations to student groups
- Managing the UK events calendar, securing presentations at existing university partners, in addition to sourcing new event opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with university student societies to increase event opportunities, brand awareness and growth of the company throughout the UK
- Providing cover, when required, for the UK sales team which includes contacting new and existing enquiries and responding to all incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Working closely with the Global Sales and Marketing Team in the UK, Australia and The Netherlands to develop sales strategies in line with company objectives
- Other tasks as reasonably requested by the UK Development Manager
We need someone with the ability to build and develop relationships at all professional levels.
A desire and enthusiasm to learn is also essential. In addition the Events Sales Executive will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have demonstrable presentation/public speaking experience
- Have excellent relationship building and presentation skills and the ability to engage with people of all ages and at all academic levels.
- Possess telephone sales experience - an excellent phone manner is essential.
- Be energetic, focused and results orientated mentality, with the confidence to achieve targets and generate sales leads
- Be flexible in terms of working hours
- Possess a full clean driving licence and valid passport
Salary range: £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience. There is an additional OTE bonus scheme to earn a further £6,000 on top of the basic salary.
If you have the desire to join this progressive company and sell an exciting service then please send your CV to the link below.
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.