Report Writer & Researcher - Tunbridge Wells
Our client is seeking a Part Time Report Writer & Researcher.
Working as part of their support tea, you will liaise with our advisers during the financial planning process and take responsibility for the creation of reports for their clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing suitability reports
- Undertaking research on funds/products/wrappers
- Updating/maintaining client files and back office systems
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years financial services experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Ability to analyse statistics/interpret advice areas/challenge client recommendations
- Good understanding of compliance requirements in a regulated advice environment
- Good time management/interpersonal and IT skills
- Experience of using Financial Express Analytics and Intelligent Office are an advantage.
Initially the role will be part time, 3 days per week, potentially progressing towards a full time position. Remuneration package dependent on experience.
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 pro rata depending on experience
Renato Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.