Mixed Tax Director, Top 100 Firm, Southampton
Would you like to join a leading Top 100 firm in Southampton.
Are you currently working in a Manager or Senior Manager mixed tax capacity looking for the next step up in your career as a Associate Tax Director?
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting into the Tax & Accounts Director and responsible for a team of 5;
- Manage a diverse and varied portfolio of mixed corporate tax/ employment taxes and personal tax clients;
- Responsible for a portfolio of around 85 companies, mainly OMB’s and their managers/ owners.
- Handling client CT, IT, and PAYE compliance, consultancy and relationship roles.
- Managing around 50 personal tax return clients, mainly owners of client companies.
Desirable candidates will be CTA, ACCA or ACA qualified and currently working within a mixed tax capacity.
An attractive 'total reward’ package on offer including a competitive salary, progression (clear route to Director) and continuing professional development.