Events/Marketing Co-ordinator - Northants - 18-21k
My Client a leading Leisure homes manufacturer are looking for a energetic Events/Marketing Co-ordinator to join their team based in Rushden.
The role will involve the co-ordination of the trade events, including all logistics and set up, so some nights away are inevitable, this will be up to 8 times a year with some occasional weekend hours ( max 8 per year). All expenses for staying away etc are covered.
This role requires flexibility , energy , organisational strength and really strong communication and admin skills.....
As an Events and Marketing Coordinator you will have the necessary skill set to plan and see through trade shows, open days and charity events. You will have the ability to work calm under pressure, be Computer literate with a keen eye for design. Strong Negotiation, Problem-solving and organisational skills are a must.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure events deliver on budget and maximum brand exposure.
- Plan and Organise trade events, open days and charity events.
- Manage events schedule including products, transportation, ensuring homes are sited correctly and external supplies.
- Provide internal and external contacts with necessary information within timescales required.
- Update and maintain supplies of show, marketing material making sure all equipment is packed and stored well.
- Set up and break down of trade shows throughout the year in the UK, requires working away overnight and occasional weekends.
- Support the Marketing Manager with content creation for social media posts.
- Proof reading of documentation generated by Marketing.
- Assisting the marketing manager with marketing activities.
- Liaising with customers that work at our stand and build rapport with Customers .
- Measure success of events through ROI reporting.
- Order in samples and create mood boards for our Interior Designer.
- Identify future events opportunities.
- Maintain company branding at all times.
- Updating and maintaining documentation and website.
- Gathering information for internal communications.
- Conduct business in an ethical manner, protecting the Company’s best interests at all times.
- Maintain the company’s expected level of service delivery at all times to internal and external customer and remain committed to customer service excellence.
- The ability to stay focused so the event planning as well as the actual event set up and break down run smoothly.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in event organisation along with strong administration skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Clear and influential communicator, able to provide all contacts with necessary information within required timescales.
- Be proactive not reactive.
- Results focus with a true passion to deliver outstanding results with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and intuitive, exhibiting sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction.
- Accurate and diligent in creating marketing content and material.
- Demonstrable results in working on multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Skills, Competencies and Abilities.
- Extremely competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Adobe design packages (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Word Press Desirable, training can be given.