Head of Programmatic Marketing & Paid Social
6 days left
- Full Time
We specialise in customer acquisition & lead generation predominantly within the UK consumer finance industry. We own all of our websites and currently generate 1000’s of leads a week via email, affiliate and PPC and we are ready to commit to a push into programmatic and paid social.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and entrepreneurial. We want to nurture a collaborative environment and require a person who gets what we are doing and that wants to be a genuine contributor to the future of the company.
In a nutshell you will be setting up the Programmatic & Paid Social element of the business.
- Identify the best approach for programmatic lead generation.
- Establish campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain and similar platforms.
- Produce a strategy to increase lead volumes whilst maintaining Cost Per Lead targets.
- Find and nurture copy & content writers.
- Optimise campaigns to a clear set of KPI’s and volume targets.
- Collaborate with our designers to A/B test landing pages.
- Identify new opportunities for customer acquisition.
- Develop a reporting strategy to allow scalability and the introduction of new products.
- You will have 100% responsibility for the campaigns and will work side by side with the Head of Marketing and the Directors.
- You will be responsible for Initial monthly budgets of £40k+ but we expect you to grow this considerably and quickly.
- Be prepared to build a team around you.
- 3+ Years of programmatic and paid social advertising.
- Extremely knowledgeable about running campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Taboola, Outbrain and similar platforms.
- Comfortable working with Business Intelligence and Data Management Platforms.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet KPI’s.
- Experience in designing and running a reporting structure. We have good reporting and analysis capabilities but you will be responsible for developing this further to meet the needs of the campaigns optimisation.
- You need to be very analytical.
If you think you will be suitable for this role, please apply with your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!