Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing
Job Title: Staff Nurse
Location: Saltford, Bristol
Salary: £14.00 + Paid Breaks (= circa £15.30 PH) + Other Benefits
Hours: Full Time, Days and Nights Currently Available
Providing equal opportunities for all, I am currently looking for diverse, enthusiastic, and motivated nurses to join an award winning nationwide healthcare company. This facility genuinely cares for all their employees - and this is what sets them apart - by celebrating successes big and small, and creating an atmosphere of learning and support, this healthcare group offer outstanding day to day benefits.
I am specifically looking for a Registered nurse to work in a nursing home environment - The learning within this facility starts from the day you do - there is a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no limits to how far you can go. There is a reason this is the ONLY National Healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted within " The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for " - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Paid Breaks
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse, with a passion to develop and learn, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to