MEP Manager Quality Residential Developer East London
MEP Manager | Quality Residential Developer | East London
£70,000 all-inclusive of travelling and expenses
Award Winning and privately owned developer, with over 30 years' experience building high quality residential and commercial projects throughout London and the UK, are currently looking to add an experienced MEP Manager to lead a team in one of East London's most Iconic builds.
This project is part of a major mixed used development scheme , with over 3,500 Residential units including Commercial, Leisure and Retail space, all scheduled for completion by 2020.
The MEP Manager will work on a mixed use / residential plot of X2 Apartment Blocks, plus over X10 Luxury Town Houses. Scope of the role will require the manager to oversee circa 600 units across multi phases of works.
The modular superstructure of the apartment blocks have recently been completed and the internal fit out has just commenced along with the shell and core fit out of the Commercial areas, Plant rooms and Service areas.
MEP services include ventilation, sprinklers, emergency lighting, access control, BMS, water & waste as well as other infrastructure and domestic services.
Duties / responsibilities
- Manage the MEP process from design through to installation on site
- Chairing design review meetings, taking minutes and distributing accordingly
- Chairing M & E contractor weekly progress review meetings, taking minutes and distributing accordingly.
- Daily & weekly site progress checks including completion of trackers to show status
- Site performance management Answering technical submissions and RFI's
- Review and comment on MEP drawings
- Identify and resolve technical or co-ordination issues relating to MEP
- Witnessing of M & E commissioning
- Checking of As Built drawings, certificates and Operation and Maintenance manuals.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced MEP Manager from a sub or main contractor background with a detailed understanding of project management processes. Alternatively a developer background or project Management firm would be suitable.
You will be from a Mechanical or Electrical bias, but someone able to understand and competently manage their non-specialist area.
To apply, please email an updated CV to roberta @borneltd.com or call me on .