Clerk of Works
We're looking for a Clerk of Works to join a leading multi-disciplinary construction and property consultancy. Our client provides a range of services including chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety. They are now looking for a Clerk of Works to join them on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to inspect construction work and monitor progress to ensure it complies with contractual drawings, standards, and requirements. This role will see you preparing reports with supporting information and undertaking snagging inspections, as well as identifying any discrepancies. This role may also involve some travel, so a flexible work approach is ideal.
- Strong knowledge of Building Regulations and NHBC requirements
- Experience of undertaking inspections of building works in progress
- Experience working with new build projects
- Good communication skills to liaise with Building Contractors
- Ability to read drawings, issue site reports, and research technical data
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Well organised with good time management skills
Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial if the Clerk of Works had experience working with Lifetime Homes and NEC Contractors. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable client, where you will receive further training and any other work-based development. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this role, which is based in Cambridge.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email and quote 9852HM, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.