Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor
£40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a well-established organisation specialising in refurbishments and fit outs operating across multiple sectors including but not limited to healthcare, residential, retail, commercial and contractual, education and infrastructure. They are involved in the contract obligations of a project through to the cost management of a contract from initial feasibility reports through to completion of final figures advising procurement route and contract strategies and the obligations of both parties.
- Negotiating costs and changes to the contract that affect cost from initial feasibility reports to final figures
- Taking ownership of the cost management and cost control of large multi-million pound projects
- Projecting, forecasting and creating profitability reports
- Extensive understanding of NEC, JCT, FIDIC contracts
- Running 3 or 4 live sites
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Knowledge in estimation and cost analysis in terms of commercial, high volume residential projects
- Experience working in dispute resolution, claim experience and formal process
- Be a chartered member of the ICOB or RICS or be working towards chartership
- Hold a valid degree or equivalent in quantity surveying
- Have a good technical knowledge in housing preferably in grounding and construction
Interview slots are available on Wednesday 3rd May.
Commutable from Coventry, Nottingham, Derby, Evesham, Hereford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Tewkesbury, Rugby, Telford
Apply for this role via X4 Group today – Call Chloe Jones on or for further details.