Client Portfolio Administrator
My client, a well-known Financial Planning/Investment Management organisation with offices across the UK, are seeking a confident and professional administrator to take over management of one of their SIPP client banks.
The purpose of the role will be to manage cash flow of the SIPP, ensuring all cash movements are facilitated to cover any charges and withdrawals.
- Manage SIPP mailbox daily and respond to all queries within SLA
- Update CRM
- Liaise with Investment Managers/Advisers
- Process new SIPP requests
- Request valuations/statements as required
- General SIPP admin
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 year Financial Services experience
- Strong academic background/desire to undertake further professional examinations
- CF1 as a minimum (preferred)
- Proficiency in core Microsoft Office systems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Professional telephone manner