Audit and Accounts Manager - Leading Independent Firm
Audit and Accounts Manager - 8 Partner Firm
Summer is almost upon, so why not kick start the season in a job that gives you complete satisfaction coupled with a realistic work-life balance!
My client's Stockport based office is searching for an established Audit and Accounts Manager to join their dynamic Business Services Department.
Audit and Accounts Manager Role
- Managing a portfolio with and annual fee income c.£350k - £450k
- Split of work is 80% audit and 20% accounts
- Clients with turnovers from £5m-£50m
- Reporting in line with FRS102, FRS102A, FRS105
- Managing a team of up to 5 junior team members depending on assignment
- Software: Caseware and CCH
With around 80 staff split across 2 offices, this close-knit team truly understands the importance of valuing their staff, offering wonderful work-life balance and premium salaries.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a wealth of practice experience from a UK based accountancy firm and will have managed a small team. To discuss your suitability for this role in more detail, please call Kate on or email
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: