7 days left
- Full Time
Our client are looking for a skilled Robotic Process Technician with ABB S3 and S4 skills to join a leading manufacturer to the car industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with good existing robotic process skills to get recognition for their services in improving the workflow and capability of the companies Robotic Cells.
This is more than a programming role, the position will require you to:
* Support rolling production plan
* Perform robot back ups
* Review cycle time and breakdown analysis
* Implement training requirements
* Provide the log information
* Take part in PPM
* CI activities in system reliability for both process and robots
There is also an NPI aspect of the role that will require the Robotic Process Technician to:
* Create new robotic programs
* Work to PPAP submissions
* Create new production masters
* Install / Set and understand interface functionality and advanced robotics
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com