Trainee Sales Executive
Currently working in a customer-facing position and want to transition your career into IT Sales with the ability to take control of your earning potential?
We are working with an up and coming organisation in the IT reseller market place in North London, who are actively searching for their next generation of Sales Consultants to progress a structured career in Sales and Business Development.
The business endeavours to provide effective IT Solutions to businesses. Their partnerships with a number of the world's leading hardware and software vendors, perfectly positions them to bring fresh ideas in transforming and simplifying technical processes whilst cutting costs and ultimately improving business workflow. The key areas of specialism for the business are IT and Communications, Print and Electronic Content Management.
You will be joining the business as one of six Sales Consultants which is expands their current team. You will be responsible for proactively researching, prospecting and consulting with clients of any size; utilising the group marketing resource with the aim of developing qualified appointments for their field-based sales professionals to explore and close. You will be expected to be a company ambassador and role model; upholding core values of customer centricity along with honesty and ethical practice at all times.
- No previous Sales Experience is necessary, just a willingness to want to learn and progress a career in sales in Information Technology
- A strong desire to provide customers with a high level of service
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Positive, resilient and tenacious approach to everyday tasks and a strong desire to succeed
- Enthusiastic, Confident and Money-motivated
- Ambition to want to progress your career would see the ideal candidate flourish in a business where career progression is high on the corporate agenda
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong commercial acumen
- Commutable to Shoreditch, North London
Applicants should expect a structured career with the business which is geared around professional development, training, mentorship and progression. You will be enrolled on a range of internal and external training courses from day 1; providing you with an extensive overview of your responsibilities, their products and partnerships, and the industry you'll be working in.
Salary: £18,000 + Uncapped Commission and Benefits
Closing date for applications: Monday 8th May 2017
Please apply for immediate consideration.
- James Salmon - IT Sales Recruiter -
Sales Consultant - Business Development - Information Technology - Telecommunications - EDM - ECM - MPS