Accounts Payable Clerk
My client, a VC backed e-commerce business, is seeking a progressive Accounts Payable Clerk to join their expanding team.
This role is vital within the Finance team with other members of the team relying on you to complete your tasks in an accurate and timely manner. The role requires someone with good numerical skills who pays attention to detail as there is a high volume of transactions.
- Match, batch & code invoices, uploading into the accounting system (Xero)
- Maintain purchase ledger by verifying and posting account transactions
- To oversee and manage creditor accounts in varying currencies
- Monthly reconciliation of creditor statements
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Processing of expenses
- Manage petty cash requests
- Process store credit notes
- Liaison with the Product and Sales departments
- Excel (pivot table & V Look-ups)
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role and will have previously worked in a start-up / fast paced business and will be studying ACCA/CIMA.