A Wealth Management practice based in Croydon is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced individual to play a key role in preparing and administrating Financial Plans and Reports for clients.
- Prepare and maintain client files including checking all paperwork, collating relevant data and ensuring the file meets FCA regulations.
- Prepare recommendations by undertaking research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs and objectives.
- Implement recommendations by preparing suitability reports, completing application / proposal forms and ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Undertake client reviews - act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties, establish and build strong relationships with clients and if required, attend client meetings with adviser.
- Ideally 1-2 years Paraplanning experience
- Detailed knowledge of the FCA’s rules and requirements.
- Broad knowledge of the financial services sector.
- High level of technical knowledge.
- Suitable Level 4 qualification desirable.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- IT -use of Microsoft Office packages and a financial services back office system.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please contact Karen Halliday