A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Management Accountant within a long-standing forward thinking business based on the outskirts of Birmingham. This role would be great for a progressive Management Accountant who is looking to further their accounting experience and pro-actively look to improve the finance function bringing new ideas to the table. This Management Accountant position will be available for candidates that have at least 2 years prior management accounts experience and come from a fast paced business background. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that looks to further its presence across the UK.
Ideally you will:
- Be a Management Accountant with at least 2 years' experience and be studying ACCA/CIMA or newly qualified
- Be capable to effectively communicate with all levels of the business, to both financial and non financial stakeholders
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Be looking for a career within a company and not a stop gap - in a business that wants to continue to improve both its employees and the company organically
In return you will:
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Be part of an organisation that values individuals who think outside the box and puts ideas forward in a tight-knit enjoyable working environment
- Enjoy a varied workload where you will be a pivotal member of the accounts team
- Report directly to the Senior Finance Manager
This Management Accountant vacancy would be ideal for an individual who is looking to build a career within an organisation and improve it along the way. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.