French Speaking Account Executive
My client, based in Oxfordshire, between Reading and Oxford, are looking for a French Speaking Account Executive to join their exciting growing business.
Are you looking to develop a career in sales? Are you a fluent french speaker? Are you looking to grow in an exciting, vibrant business?
My client is one of the largest online information resource for English-speaking expatriates in the World, with 120 websites in 42 countries used by 1.5 million unique users each month. With a vast range of websites this is the perfect resource for someone relocating to a new country.
The Central Sales team, based in some beautiful offices in Oxfordshire - sell advertising across all these websites to any business for whom the expat audience is a target market.
Following major investment and the launch of a brand new website, the need has arisen for a French Speaking Account Executive to join the young, successful sales team to grow new revenues from local businesses in key regions and to provide support to our Franchise network worldwide.
There is a real entrepreneurial culture in the noisy offices, and everyone is committed to fast sales growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and able candidate to join a great team with a fantastic staff retention record. Excellent training will be provided throughout and, for the right people, there are real opportunities to grow with the company.
The French Speaking Account Executive:
- Telephone sales to their existing database of French speaking businesses worldwide
- Development of new accounts
- Development of sales from first call through to completion and after sales
- Account Management of existing customers
- Source, validate and add new leads to the sales database
- Some lead qualifying and appointment setting for Franchise network
- Deal with incoming customer and user queries - telephone and e-mail
The Successful French Speaking Account Executive:
- Fluent in business French
- 1 / 2 years telephone based sales experience or a graduate looking to move into sales
- Experience within account manager and business development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enjoys talking to people from all walks of life; outgoing and confident
- Likes working independently and within a team
- Drive and ambition to develop and progress
- Confident telephone manner
- £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped Commission, realistic OTE in your first year is £6,000 - £8,000
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
- Free on-site gym membership
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Potential to travel and work abroad
- Fast career and salary progression