On behalf of my client, an independent financial adviser, working with a wide range of clients throughout the UK, we are looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
They specialise in providing services to personal injury and clinical negligence legal practitioners and their clients as well as providing a wide range of more conventional financial advice for individual and corporate clients.
This role is key within the financial planning/advisor team. The successful applicant will have at least 2 years’ experience of working within an IFA.
You will be responsible for a wide range of duties including-
• Research and Administration
• Fact finds
• Collating client information
• Preparing suitability letters
• Report preparation and proofing
• Supporting financial advisors and Directors
Skills & Experience:
• Current technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products, gained within an IFA environment
• Diploma qualified
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload, working under pressure with a high level of accuracy
• IT literate in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Adviser Office
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and, after a qualifying period, death in service cover, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
To apply, in confidence, please email Nick Dale at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd